Sunday, June 23, 2013

Countdown to This Man Confessed .... 9 Days

I have never been more in love with another book character in my life!!! Well that isn't completely true but my other book love is a Vampire (No, not the sparkly one) ..... different genres so I can totally have them BOTH!!!

 “The sex is just sex. I can't get close enough to you. The control is because I'm frightened to death that something will happen to you...that you'll be taken away from me. I've waited too long for you, Ava. I'll do anything to keep you safe. I've lived a life with little control or care. Believe me, I need you..please...please don't leave me.” Jesse Ward- This Man, Jodi Ellen Malpas



*sobs*

9 DAYS!!! SINGLE DIGITS PEOPLE!!!!

Pre-Order Now -->>  This Man Confessed (This Man Trilogy)

No comments:

Post a Comment