Thursday, November 8, 2012

I just wanna read....

   So real life has been keeping me from reading this week. I have so many I wanna start and I can't even finish one this week. So instead of my usual Thursday review I am going to share some of the books off my TBR that I will be starting soon....

*NOTE* If you see a book you would like to read click the link and it will take you right to Amazon to order

Bitter Blood (Morganville Vampires) by Rachel Caine 


Publication Date: November 6, 2012

For years, the human and vampire residents of Morganville, Texas, have managed to co-exist in peace. But now that the threat to the vampires has been defeated, the human residents are learning that the gravest danger they face is the enemy within… 

Thanks to the eradication of the parasitic creatures known as the draug, the vampires of Morganville have been freed of their usual constraints. With the vampires indulging their every whim, the town’s human population is determined to hold on to their lives by taking up arms. But college student Claire Danvers isn’t about to take sides, considering she has ties to both the humans and the vampires. 

To make matters worse, a television show comes to Morganville looking for ghosts, just as vampire and human politics collide. Now, Claire and her friends have to figure out how to keep the peace without ending up on the nightly news…or worse.


"I have been a fan of Morganville for a while now and I can't wait to sink my teeth into this one."



****

Finale (Hush, Hush)


Publication Date: October 23, 2012

Fates unfurl in the gripping conclusion to the New York Times bestselling Hush, Hush saga.
Nora is more certain than ever that she is in love with Patch. Fallen angel or no, he is the one for her. Her heritage and destiny may mean they are fated to be enemies, but there is no turning her back on him. Now Nora and Patch must gather their strength to face one last, perilous trial. Old enemies return, new enemies are made, and a friend's ultimate betrayal threatens the peace Patch and Nora so desperately want. The battle lines are drawn—but which sides are they on? And in the end, are there some obstacles even love can't conquer?







" I am really curious to see how this series comes to an end"

****

Honor Student (Honor Series) Book 1


Publication Date: March 6, 2012

Emma lives a very self-destructive life, barely making her way through college. Her world is turned upside down after meeting Mr. Honor, her new history teacher whose idea of discipline may be a little too much for Emma to handle. While trying to figure out their new relationship, they also have to deal with the very real possibility that someone has discovered their secret and is trying to hurt them. But Mr. Honor is keeping a few secrets of his own from Emma. 










"I am not a huge BDSM fan as I have said before, but after reading White Trash Beautiful, I am excited to read other work from this author."



****

Leave me a comment. Let me know what some of the books you can't wait to read are....





No comments:

Post a Comment