Monday, September 17, 2012

The Redhead Revealed by Alice Clayton

5 Stars


(Readhead series book 2)

As their careers catch fire, Grace and Jack -- everyone’s favorite foul-mouthed, funny, and feisty couple -- find themselves on opposite coasts. Grace has landed in New York City, where she loves being onstage again, particularly because she’s playing a fabulous character in a musical written by her old college flame, Michael. Their rekindled friendship makes exploring the city that much more fun.

Wait, it’s just friendship, right?

Meanwhile, in L.A., Jack can scarcely keep up with the swirling throngs of women who track him everywhere he goes, the endless press appearances, and the ridiculous rules his manager, Holly, keeps concocting for him -- all part of the buildup to the release of Time, his steamy new film.


Thank goodness for phone sex.

But even when their schedules allow them to connect, Grace and Jack must keep their relationship off the radar and away from paparazzi cameras. Sure, the sex is sensational, but can this duo survive swirling rumors, the demands of their chosen professions, Grace’s raging internal battles, and a whopping nine-year age difference?

Tick-tock, the clock is ticking. Isn’t it?

Amazon.com description

9/10/12
My thoughts before reading;  So, I read the first book in this series and I was all set to sit down for several more book with these characters and I find out there is only two, TWO?? Sheesh, I was looking forward to many more.......
****
9/12/12
My After thoughts;  OK, my mild anxiety attack has been overcome. I asked Alice Clayton via facebook (facebook, oh how I love thee) if there would be more to the Redhead series and she replied with a YES. Then I proceeded to feel like a fool for asking because, at the end of this book, (you guessed it) sneak peek! I am a master of making a fool of myself tho so, Yay Me!!

  Now, for the matter at hand. This book was fantastic! To say I love these characters just doesn't seem like enough. I am head over hills and more! This book had it all, romance, sexy times, heart break, heart mending, Schmaltz *heehee* NKOTB references......
    I can't stop singing the Golden Girls theme song, like seriously, Grace and I could be soul mates!!! (no joke)

       I will be nail biting my way through the wait for book 3. Squeeeeee

Happy Reading!! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment