Thursday, January 26, 2012

Lover Reborn Teaser Week 2...

Just as they were leaving, each one of the women looked back at Xcor, and their expressions suggested he was like a disease they were soon to be exposed to. He wondered who was going to get the short end of the stick when they all reconvened—because sure as the day was long and the nights always too short, he was going to have one of them. It simply cost extra in these kinds of situations.
                                                                                                                                           -Lover Reborn



Don't forget release date is March 27, 2012!!!





Happy Reading!! :-)

*** All teaser were posted by JR Ward on her facebook page. They are the sole property of the author.

2 comments:

  1. *sigh* I sooooo cannot wait for this book. I will read it the MINUTE it is available on my nook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG me too!! I am seriously considering sleeping all day on the 26th so I can stay awake til midnight and start reading as soon as it is available!!

    ReplyDelete