Thursday, January 12, 2012

Countdown to Lover Reborn by JR Ward....



  Starting next Thursday January 19, 2012, I will be posting teasers for Lover Reborn. These teasers were saved from JR Ward's Facebook page. She owns all copy writes to them I am merely sharing with you as she did with everyone. They have been taken down due to some (*cough*lessers*cough*) issues, but they were saved in a file and I want to share one per week until the Release. I picked Thursday because all BDB fans know that we lovingly refer to it as Tohrsday and since this is Tohrments book it is only fitting. I hope you all enjoy the snippets. And if the heavens open up and we get anymore tasty morsels from the Warden there may be more that one on any given Tohrsday!! Fingers crossed....

Happy Reading!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment