Friday, March 23, 2012

Lover Unleashed by JR Ward (Review...Repost)

Originally posted October 2011
4.5 Stars
(Black Dagger Brotherhood book 9)

Payne, twin sister of Vishous, is cut from the same dark, seductive cloth as her brother. Imprisoned for eons by their mother, the Scribe Virgin, she finally frees herself-only to face a devastating injury. Manuel Manello, M.D., is drafted by the Brotherhood to save her as only he can-but when the human surgeon and the vampire warrior meet, their two worlds collide in the face of their undeniable passion. With so much working against them, can love prove stronger than the birthright and the biology that separates them?

Description from Amazon.com

My Thoughts; I would like to take this opportunity to shed a few tears because I have officially read all the Black Dagger books to date. I would then like to take a few moments to beg and plead with anyone who knows if and when the next one will be out...... please, Please, PLEASE, have mercy and tell me!!!!

As you can see I have become completely and totally obsessed with this series! I may never read another book ever again (ok OVERly dramatic much?), seriously this series is great. Not into the Adult genre?? Then maybe you should pass, but I would strongly suggest you give them a shot.

This book worried me to start. I knew when I finished "Lover Mine" that I may not see John Matthew, which I have stressed my love for previously, and therefore I didn't want to go forward. I sat and pondered what it would be like to be in a world without John annnnnnd then 30 seconds later I said, "What the hey! Here goes nothing!" It was awesome.

Happy reading!! :-)


3/23/12
***Note, I no longer have to beg and plead for info because Release Day is in.....4 DAYS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment