Monday, October 24, 2011

Crave: A Fallen Angels Novel by JR Ward

3.5 Stars

Seven deadly sins. Seven souls that must be saved. One more no-holds- barred battle between a fallen angel with a hardened heart and a demon with everything to lose.

Isaac Rothe is a black ops soldier with a dark past and a grim future. The target of an assassin, he finds himself behind bars, his fate in the hands of his gorgeous public defender Grier Childe. His hot attraction to her can only lead to trouble-and that's before Jim Heron tells him his soul is in danger. Caught up in a wicked game with the demon who shadows Jim, Isaac must decide whether the soldier in him can believe that true love is the ultimate weapon against evil.

Description from Amazon.com


My Thoughts; I am going to give this one a strong 3.5. It started out really great but for reasons I have yet to figure out for some reason mid-book I just couldn't stay interested. I tried and tried but my heart just couldn't stay with it. I loved Isaac, I loved Jim, Ad and Eddie. Grier was a little too head strong  in my opinion. All in all the book is worth the read. I look forward to Envy.

Happy Reading!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment